- SUPERIOR WOOD, END GRAIN CONSTRUCTION – We carefully source renewable hardwoods. Our true end grain construction gives an upscale look with excellent performance. End grain butcher blocks help protect cutlery from dulling during chopping and slicing.
- PERFECT SIZE FOR DAILY USE – The 15” x 10” x 1.5” butcher block cutting board is perfect for everyday use. It’s spacious and hard enough for meats, fish, fowl, and vegetables. Kneed dough or cut cookies.
- DOUBLE SIDED USAGE – Our end grain cutting boards are reversible so you can prep on one side and chop on the other. Avoid mixing of meat run-off or herbal oils, and get twice as much use between washings.
- AMERICAN CHERRY FOR LONGEVITY – Desirable cherry appearance with medium hardness perfect for fine cutlery. Very tight grain naturally resists water absorption. Expertly crafted in Canada for your years of enjoyment. Already seasoned for immediate use.
- HEAVY DUTY AND STABLE – At 1.5 inches thick and a hefty 5-pound weight, DFACKTO butcher block boards provide a safe and stable chopping surface without the risk of slipping, sliding, warping, or rocking.
- Made in Canada of renewable American Cherry sourced in the United States.