The DFACKTO 7.5" Fillet Knife with a pliable narrow blade thinly cuts and finely trims fish and poultry with ease. When it comes to quality, unmatched stability, perfect balance, and a razor sharp edge this tactical fillet knife is built to withstand the extreme conditions and is perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Using an exclusive process, each full tang high-carbon stainless steel blade is undergoes an acid stone wash process that provides unparalleled corrosion resistance.
- Virtually unbreakable, non-slip grip impervious to extreme hot or cold conditions
- Handle designed and weighted to comfortably fit both large and small hands
- Finger and thumb grooves provide ensure safety
- Includes a sheath to protect your knife at home and abroad
- Lanyard hole for added adaptability
This tactical fillet knife features a 7.5" blade that is designed to remove bone and fillet fish and poultry. It’s a great culinary tool to have handy while cooking in a kitchen or outdoors wherever you roam.
- 7.5" Blade with a narrow, extra thin blade, flexes for control and maximum yield
- Acid stonewashed 2.5mm thick single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Matte Black G10 fiber-resin handle
- 5Cr15Mov High-carbon Stainless Steel
- 57+/- Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- 20 Degree blade angle for extreme sharpness, edge retention, and durability