In cooperation with professional outdoorsman comes a DFACKTO 6" Semi-flex Boning Knife with unmatched stability, perfect balance, and a razor sharp edge built for extreme conditions. When it comes to quality, this tactical culinary knife is built to withstand the elements and is perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Using an exclusive process, each full tang high-carbon stainless steel blade is undergoes an acid stone wash process that provides unparalleled corrosion resistance.
- Virtually unbreakable, non-slip grip impervious to extreme hot or cold conditions
- Handle designed and weighted to comfortably fit both large and small hands
- Finger and thumb grooves provide ensure safety
- Includes a sheath to protect your knife at home and abroad
- Lanyard hole for added adaptability
This tactical boning knife features a 6" blade that is designed to remove bones from poultry and meat. It’s a great culinary tool to have handy while cooking in a kitchen or outdoors wherever you roam.
- 6" Blade with a tapered tip
- Acid stonewashed 2.5mm thick single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Matte Black G10 fiber-resin handle
- 5Cr15Mov High-carbon Stainless Steel
- 57+/- Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- 20 Degree blade angle for extreme sharpness, edge retention, and durability